? ??????????????Landed In Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (6 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2632 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Live Love Laugh? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2662 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 2, 2009

Total $6.94 + A coupon for $2 off my next purchase.

Ok, The vegetables were such a good deal I had to round up some more coupons and stock up. These go great in Soups and casseroles or by themselves. At 8cents a piece they are a bargin I just couldn't pass up. Ice cream this time was 48cents, Milk 82 cents and Green Giant 50cents. I also got 2 $1 off my next shopping trip to make this deal even better.I have a super busy weekend ahead of me so I don't think I will be shopping anymore until the new ads come out next week. Happy Shopping!!!!

No comments: